No. of Vacancies: 02
Experience: 3+ years
Salary: Negotiable (depend on expertise)
The Assistant Finance Manager will have responsibility in improving and maintaining the financial standing of our company.The candidate suppose to help in determining financial strategy and policy and managing financial risks in the organization. Candidate will be responsible for managing cash and liquidity to meets its financial obligations. Preparing financial statement with relevant standard, managing tax related issues, handling audit, providing support in budgeting and forecasting activities. and other relevant compliances also within the scope of job responsibilities . The Assistant Finance Manager will be an official point of contact for all financial matters and one of the authorized signatories on relevant financial documents and have contact with senior-level Attorneys and the firm’s Executive Director and Controller which requires strong professional and interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
The Assistant Finance Manager responsible for…
- Managing daily transections.
- Managing cash flow in a way to allow business to operate effectively.
- Maintain banking and corporate relationships.
- Depositing money or cheque received and issuing money receipt and maintaining, transferring money between bank accounts.
- Payment of invoices and fees as required or otherwise instructed.
- Maintaining accounts system.
- Preparing financial report with relevant accounting standard.
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
- Complete tax filings and dealing with matters with NBR.
- Preparing accurate and timely monthly, quarterly financial report.
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge.
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole.
- Providing support in budgeting and forecasting activities
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Recommend and maintain a system of policies and procedures that impose an adequate level of control over Finance Department activities.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible finance or Treasury experience.
- Candidates with IT and/or startup experience preferred.
- Computer literacy including advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with standard accounting software packages.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Detail oriented and organized; Strong planning and prioritization abilities.
- Must maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects and be comfortable with flexible working schedule to meet the needs of the Company and its executives.
- Ability to work with “Big Data”
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- Honours/BBA in accounting, Master/MBA in Accounting.
- CA CC completed will preferred.
- Lunch & snacks with unlimited coffee
- Weekly two days off
- Two festival bonuses
- Performance Bonuses
- World Class work environment