Number of Vacancy: 02
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Job Nature: Full-time
We TechCare Technologies Limited, are looking for a qualified Content & Communication developer to join our team. Will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. Duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content and communication developer, should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, should be able to oversee all content and communication initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
- Create and publish all aspects of technical and non technical content
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Close and grow sales through professional communication with existing and potential new local and international clients
- Preparing and create blog post, Email Content & Email Communication
- Maintain social media & write digital content for Sales and Marketing
- Work with the engineering team to ensure customer project requirements are met
- Prepare Business Proposal & prospective Client Database
- There is no binding in educational qualification, we care about skill and will.
SUPERPOWERS YOU'LL NEED…
- Proven work experience as a Content & communication sector.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills both in English and Bengali.
- Email marketing experience desirable.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Basic Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise of creating and managing a wide range of digital content, including videos, infographics and imagery.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting workloads
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team Working Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Lots of common sense
- Lunch & snacks with unlimited coffee
- Weekly two days off
- Two festival bonuses