Top 5 Must UX Strategies that Your Business Needs Right Now
Earning more revenue by selling products online is not everyone’s cup of tea. For doing so and making your online products compelling, UX strategy plays a vital role. But a successful UX design doesn’t happen by luck, rather great UX design happens when you apply UX strategy.
What is UX Strategy?
Impact of Types & Sizes in UX strategy
- How do we design and manipulate the best UX for a particular product?
- What are the best ways to create and manage UX at a business?
5 Must UX Strategies
1. Understand the market & target audience
- How much do you know most about your product?
- What are the problems you want to solve for your products?
- What could be the possible touchpoints for the product you’re dealing with?
- How do your users feel about using your products?
- What are your business goals including customer retention and conversion?
2. Follow the established UI patterns
3. Set up your UX KPI
- Defining your target audience
- Your approach that you are taking
- Set your expectation and how to measure it
- When to start and finish your project
4. Analytics – develop, test, and revise
Most compelling metrics examine a number of data points that helps you to establish a compelling UX strategy. Moreover, the comparison between the new and returning users will provide you with more insight than just looking at the general traffic report. Using a tool like Optimizely will help you to run A/B tests so that you can figure out what performs best or not.
Hotjar of heatmaps, usability testing tools, and other web analytics tools allow you to go through successive rounds of testing. In the end, revise the process carefully that you went through. This will make you understand what works well in that process.
5. Releasing and product revisions
Finally: UX strategy & business strategy
Getting skilled designers involved in your business strategy earlier can bring more users and increase profits in the long run. Designers design for retention and company profit. One study by Nain & Company indicated that enhancing customer retention by as small as 5% can manage an increase in profits of 25% — 95%.
Have more questions?
Book a free Consultation today!