- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Position: Client Success Representative
- Employment Status: Full-time
- Workweek: 5 days (Friday & Saturday off)
- Salary: Depend on expertise
- Office Location: Mirpur DOHS
We, TechCare is a multi Award Winning UX Design Studio, serving clients across the globe and has designed 300 plus products in the last 6 years. TechCare Design Studio tightly knit, experienced team of researcher and designers who enjoy crafting great solutions.
We research on UX and design meaningful user interface for all digital platforms. We help our clients attain complete attention of target customers with engaging UI Design and better usability approach. All of our services are deployed to build user engagement so that businesses can outgrow competition.
TechCare is seeking a Client Success Representative to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing effective customer service for all customers by using knowledge of company products and services. You will interact with customers to provide information in response to questions, concerns, by phone or online. By listening effectively to find the root cause of issues, and communicating in a clear and friendly way, you have to be able to solve the issue and provide a positive customer experience. You know how to diffuse a tense situation and do everything within reason to quickly and effectively resolve the issue.
- Respond to inquiries, quote and order requests through phone, email and online chatting to provide an excellent onboarding experience
- Effectively resolve customer issues to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proactively communicate with customers to improve customer retention and customer loyalty
- Actively collect customer feedback to help improve company service offerings
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Promoting our services to the clients through email or phone.
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
SUPERPOWERS YOU'LL NEED…
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Mature, pleasant and presentable personality.
- Confident, resourceful and performance oriented.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Professional and courteous behavior and ability to collaborate with a team.
- Excellent problem-resolution skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
LOVE YOU’LL GET..
- 5 working days (Fri-Sat holiday)
- Increment: Half Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly) (50% of total gross salary each)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Yearly tour.
- Monthly & Yearly performance review (and bonus!)
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- WorldClass work environment.
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Learning opportunity.
Submit your resume and an expression of why you are the best candidate. Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line please include the job title you are applying for.