If you believe ‘UX is everything and everything is UX’ & you are born to solve the problem though UX then this position is for YOU! UI or graphical design skill is not mandatory. Ability to solve problems through UX is what we are looking for.
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Position: UX Researcher and Designer
- Experience: 2 years+
- Workweek: 5 days; 9 AM - 6 PM
- Salary Range: 30,000 to 50,000
We, TechCare is a multi Award Winning UX Design Studio, serving clients across the globe and has designed 250 plus products in the last 6 years. TechCare Design Studio tightly knit, experienced team of researcher and designers who enjoy crafting great solutions.
We research on UX and design meaningful user interface for all digital platforms. We help our clients attain complete attention of target customers with engaging UI Design and better usability approach. All of our services are deployed to build user engagement so that businesses can outgrow competition.
We are looking for a user experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and clients.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
SUPERPOWERS YOU'LL NEED…
- 2 or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- UI or graphical design skill is not mandatory. Ability to solve problems through UX is what we are looking for.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure, InVision, and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A sense of humor & lots of it.
Love you’ll get..
- 5 working days (Fri-Sat holiday)
- Increment: Half Yearly.
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly) (50% of total gross salary each)
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize.
- Unlimited Tea, Coffee & Snacks.
- Yearly tour.
- Monthly & Yearly performance review (and bonus!)
- Work with a vibrant team and amazing products.
- WorldClass work environment.
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Learning opportunity.
Submit Portfolio, showing your UX skills not UI skill, a resume and a blurb/expression of why you are the best candidate.
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter plus salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line please include the job title you are applying for.