Why Does Your Business Need UX Design?
In this post, I’ll discuss the necessity of UX design for your business, and try to explore all these reasons in order to make things better understandable. Let’s start by defining the UX design first.
What is UX Design?
The brain behind this company Steve Jobs himself, said:
Why UX Design Matters for Your Business?
1. To Achieve Customer Satisfaction
In this regard, Clive K. Lavery, senior UX person, and co-organizer of UX Camp Europe said it right. He stated, “ Happy users are ultimately happy and returning customers.”
2. Significant Time & Cost Reduction
3. Improved ROI
Here are a few of my preferred stats that prove the ROI for UX Design.
- Due to the lack of user acceptance, 70% of projects fail
- According to the 93% executives, user experience is the top strategic priority
- After the usability testing process. 90% reduction happens in support costs
- UX brings 100 in return per dollar invested
- 50% of developers spend time on avoidable re-work
4. Boost Up Your SEO Growth
5. Increased Brand Loyaltybr
Yes, you got it right…!
Over to You...
Have more questions?
Book a free Consultation today!